PARTNER WITH US
SHAPING A NEW MUSIC FUTURE FOR BIRKENHEAD, TOGETHER
At Future Yard CIC, we think about music differently; as a transformative opportunity.
Despite opening during Covid, we have welcomed over 50,000 people
through our doors, providing a vibrant home for live music in the heart of our town for local people. Our impact extends beyond the stage. Through our training and artist development programmes, we nurture the next generation of music industry talent while connecting local people to live music.
But we can’t do it alone. We need the support of forward-thinking corporate partners like you.
By aligning with Future Yard, you will benefit from exclusive opportunities for staff and clients alongside positive PR and visibility, while making a profound difference in our community.
You will help us nurture dreams, provide opportunities and unlock potential. Together, we will put creativity at the heart of the regeneration vision for Birkenhead, and foster collective change.
Join us, and help be a part of the change.
We want to work with like-minded businesses who support our mission. Through corporate partnerships, you will:
- Support our established skills, training and development programmes, ensuring they remain free-to-access.
- Fund free and subsidised tickets for local young people, families and community groups to access cultural events at our venue.
- Have the opportunity to hire our 280-capacity multi-use Live Room for parties, conferences, awards or training days
- Engage staff and clients through benefits including free tickets to live music events, discounts on food and drink, as well as marketing and branding awareness across our digital platforms
- Contribute to your CSR strategy by aligning with one of the region’s leading community music venues.
From brand sponsorship opportunities to showcase your products across our venue to an engaged audience, to support towards our training programmes enabling young people to gain employment in the music industry, we
can design a bespoke package to suit your objectives and budget and create mutually beneficial partnerships.
To start the conversation, get in touch with Mika Haasler, Partnerships Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR CURRENT SUPPORTERS
Future Yard are incredibly grateful for the support of our generous partners and supporters.
“Supporting Future Yard was a perfect partnership for us to support our client ACC Liverpool Group. In addition to the social value impact we’re delivering, the free tickets we’re able to offer our staff is a great way for us to reward our team for their efforts, and have been really well received. It really is a win, win, win for us.”
– Matt Breakwell, Kimpton