MOSH TOTS CO-ORDINATOR
Wage: £11.40 per hour
Hours: Part time, 16 hours per week. Sunday shift at Mosh Tots and one office day per week.
Based at: Future Yard, 75 Argyle Street, Birkenhead, CH41 6AB
Closing date: 25th July 2023 (5pm)
Interviews: 27th July 2023
Start date (ideal): 21st August 2023
We are looking to recruit a dynamic, driven individual to co-ordinate our highly successful Mosh Tots – Gigs For Kids programme at our venue on Argyle Street, Birkenhead.
Mosh Tots takes place on Sunday mornings at Future Yard during term-time. Our Mosh Tots band perform a 40-minute set for children aged up to 8 years old who are accompanied by their designated adults. We also provide a birthday party offer, which involves the performance and then a party meal afterwards. We provide free tickets to Mosh Tots for low-income families and our band go out to different schools throughout the year and perform in assemblies.
The Mosh Tots Co-Ordinator ensures the smooth and safe running of this programme. They will act as the lead event manager on Sundays during the event and, within the Skills And Development team, will be responsible for the planning of Mosh Tots and ensuring that key information is communicated to our relevant teams.
Outside of term-time, this will switch to two office days per week.
- To act as the main point of contact for our Mosh Tots Programme.
- Organising availability and the rota of the Mosh Tots band.
- Ensuring an accurate show brief is compiled and circulated prior to each Sunday event.
- Event Manager for Mosh Tots shows.
- Work with production team to ensure suitable team are rota-ed and briefed and that our trainees are supported in their learning.
- Organising and delivering birthday parties, overseeing full pathway from enquiry to follow up.
- Work with Youth Programme Co-ordinator to programme ‘assembly days’, consisting of the band performing at schools in our region.
- Work with Youth Programme Co-ordinator to manage free ticket allocation for schools and community groups.
- Organise and advance external performances outside of term time, in collaboration with Youth Programme Co-ordinator where appropriate.
- Liaise with marketing team to ensure marketing plan fits with programme roll-out.
- Follow programme plan and assist with keeping on budget.
- Follow safeguarding protocol.
- Undertake any necessary training required to develop role.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We are looking for an individual who shares Future Yard’s values and is/has:
- a confident communicator with families and children.
- able to use initiative and act quickly in a busy environment.
- good organisational skills.
- the ability to follow a brief and make suggestions of improvements.
- confident using Google Suite and Google Workspace programmes.
- knowledge of Instagram, Facebook and Mailchimp (desirable).
- the ability to use basic graphics editing software (desirable).
- experience with children’s events and birthday parties (desirable).
Full Roles and Responsibilities – DOWNLOAD
If your application is successful, you will be invited for an interview. Interviews will take place on Thursday 27th July.
Applications must be made via the application form linked below, with an opportunity to upload a CV and personal statement detailing how you are the perfect fit for the role.